Monday, December 29, 2014

Round 2

Well this morning starts round 2 of chemo. I'm a little nervous. Ok, I'm extremely nervous. Currently I still have a full head of my lush, dark, straight hair. Later this week I'm pretty sure I'll only have wisps as it's almost a guarantee I will lose my hair. I've come to terms with it, but it still makes me nervous because then I will look like a cancer patient. And ya know what, when they say you'll lose your hair, you lose ALL your hair! I'm ok it having to shave my legs and not blow drying my hair, but my eyebrows, that freaks me out!

The best part of this treatment is I got a new chemo outfit for Christmas from my dad. Now don't worry, the sales associate at VS helped him pick the outfit! And for those of you who know Mean Girls, you'll appreciate the reference.

I'm not really into selfies, but I had to share the outfit with you all.


The only thing that could make it better is if it said Monday since that's my treatment day. And why yes, that is a pink phone case too. Good thing I like the color pink!

Also, look at these awesome new nerdy socks my step-dad got me for Christmas!


New clothes always make me feel better and today I could use all the encouragement I can get! So if you're the praying kind please send some my way!

And here we go. Hope the IV goes in with fewer pokes this time!

AD

No comments:

Post a Comment